Minimum Admission Requirements
The minimum admission requirements for the Bachelor of Laws programme are:
- A mean grade of C+ (Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least B (Plain) in English or Kiswahili;
- At least three Principal Passes in the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education Examination;
- A degree from a recognized University; or
- A Credit Pass in a diploma in law examination from an accredited institution, a C (Plain) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education and a C+ (Plus) in English
Procedure for Application for Admission to the University
- Application for undergraduate degree for government sponsored students can be made online through Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services (KUCCPS) website upon meeting the required cluster points.
- Applications for self-sponsored undergraduate degree programme should be addressed to The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University on prescribed forms or online by visiting Kenyatta University website (http://admissions.ku.ac.ke/)
Duration of the Programme
The Law Programme takes a minimum of eight (8) semesters of full time attendance of lectures offered at the School. This equates to two semesters per calendar year of sixteen (16) weeks that constitute fourteen (14) weeks of class contact time and two (2) weeks of examinations.
Tuituion Fees :150,000.00 , Statutory Fees: 21,500.00
Fee per Annum : 171,500.00
Key: * represents those course units that are mandatory according to the requirements of the Council for Legal Education.