Tittle/Qualifications:PHD Candidate (University of the Witwatersrand), LL.M (University of the Western Cape, SA), LL.B (University Of Nairobi)
Department: Private Law, School of Law
Contact Address: Kenyatta University, School of Law, P.O Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi – Kenya
Download Brief profile
- Chinese investments in Africa: Legal ‘mis-engineering’ and unequal return on investments.” LLM Thesis, University of the Western Cape, South Africa (2009).
- A Legal Perspective of Carbon Rights and Benefit Sharing under REDD+: A Conceptual Framework and Examples from Cambodia and Kenya. Carbon and Climate Law Review, Volume 9 (2015), Issue 2, Pages 143-155.
- The Elements of Benefit-sharing for REDD+ in Kenya: A Legal Perspective. Carbon and Climate Law Review, Volume 9 (2015), Issue 4, Pages 283-297.
- Implementation of the Constitution of Kenya by County Governments: The Significance of Public Participation in PLO Lumumba, Morris K Mbondenyi and Tom Kabau (eds), Devolution in Kenya: A Commentary ( LawAfrica, Nairobi, 2016) 207-230.
- “Enhancing mobility in the EAC: Free movement of workers” Paper presented at the Conference on Comparative Perspectives between the European Union and the East African Community held at Kenyatta University School of Law in February 2016.
- A Textbook on Equity and Trust Law in Kenya – Upcoming joint publication for undergraduate students.
- Free movement of Workers under the EAC; Freedom of Establishment and to provide services under the EAC (upcoming book chapter).
- 12 February 2016 - Presentation of a paper titled “Enhancing mobility: Free movement of workers” at the Conference on Comparative Perspectives between the European Union and the East African Community held at Kenyatta University School of Law.
- 25-28 May 2015 – Presentation of a paper titled “International Trade and Investment Law and Tobacco Control” during the capacity building workshop to promote coherence between health, trade and investment in the prevention and control of non-communicable diseases in the East African region held on 25th – 28th may at Panafric Hotel Nairobi, Kenya.
- 6 September 2013 - Presentation of a paper titled “Implementation of the Constitution of Kenya by County Governments: The Significance of Public Participation” at the Constitution-Building in Africa Conference held on 6 September 2013 at the University of the Western Cape, South Africa.
- 1 August 2012 - Presentation of a paper on the proposed Family Law Bills during Catholic Church annual diocesan family life coordinators’ planning meeting for year 2013 held at Amani Centre, Nairobi.
- 16 August 2011- Presentation of a paper on Basic Human Rights and Women’s Rights during the Young Women Leadership Institute (YWLI) annual forum held in Mombasa, Kenya.
- 26 March 2011- Presentation of a paper on achieving optimum participation and representation of women under Kenya’s new Constitution: Comparative studies on best practices to the Collaborative Centre for Gender and Development [CCGD].
- 17 July 2010 – Presentation of a paper on the road map for realization of the gains envisaged for women under the proposed constitution of Kenya to the Collaborative Centre for Gender and Development [CCGD].
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 December 2016 07:14