Qualifications:LLM(University of Cape Town ), LLB (University of Nairobi),CPS (K)
Department: Commercial Law, School of Law
Contact Address: Kenyatta University, School of Law, P. O. Box 46906 - 00100 Nairobi – Kenya
Research Interests :
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information and Communication Technology Law
- Competition Law
- Commercial Law
- Mwaura, C. (2016). Technology transfer for climate change mitigation: A perspective from Kenya. The African Journal of Information and Communication (AJIC), 19, 165-171.
Conference and workshop Presentations
- July 2012 – Presentation – ‘IP Issues Specific to Start-ups’ at the Strathmore Law School conference themed ‘To Patent or Not: Protecting Intellectual Property in ICT.’
- July 2013 – Presentation - ‘How Government can (and does) Affect the Creative Industry using Copyright Policy’ at the Strathmore Law School conference on Copyright, Creativity and Development.
- August 2013 – Presentation - ‘Patent Law and Innovation Opportunities in Kenya and Africa’ at the Kenyatta University Training Course on Patent Drafting.
- March to May 2014 – Taught and examined a copyright law course at Kenyatta University School of Law in collaboration with Harvard Law School.
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 June 2017 14:38