- Striking the Right Balance between the Interests of the Foreign Investors and the Host State – a Case Study of the Tanzania-Germany BIT 50 Years after Its Conclusion, forthcoming, African Journal of International and Comparative Law 2017 vol. 1, pp.1-19
- Implementation of the Constitution of Kenya by County Governments: The Significance of Public Participation in PLO Lumumba, Morris K Mbondenyi and Tom Kabau (eds), Devolution in Kenya: A Commentary ( LawAfrica, Nairobi, 2016) 207-230.
- Enhancing mobility in the EAC: Free movement of workers” Paper presented at the Conference on Comparative Perspectives between the European Union and the East African Community held at Kenyatta University School of Law in February 2016.
- Presentation of a paper titled “Enhancing mobility: Free movement of workers” at the Conference on Comparative Perspectives between the European Union and the East African Community held at Kenyatta University School of Law.
- A Legal Perspective of Carbon Rights and Benefit Sharing under REDD+: A Conceptual Framework and Examples from Cambodia and Kenya. Carbon and Climate Law Review, Volume 9 (2015), Issue 2, Pages 143-155.
- The Elements of Benefit-sharing for REDD+ in Kenya: A Legal Perspective. Carbon and Climate Law Review, Volume 9 (2015), Issue 4, Pages 283-297.
- What is wrong about supranational laws? The sources of East African Community law in light of the EU’s experience, 75 Heidelberg Journal of International Law – Zeitschrift für ausländisches öffentliches Recht und Völkerrecht 3/2015, pp. 579-617
- Der Kernbestand der Rechte eines Unionbürgers in der neueren Rechtsprechung des EuGH – Potential und Grenzen des Konzepts, Bayerische Verwaltungsblätter (BayVBl.) 2015, pp. 361-366
- Next >>