- Striking the Right Balance between the Interests of the Foreign Investors and the Host State – a Case Study of the Tanzania-Germany BIT 50 Years after Its Conclusion, forthcoming, African Journal of International and Comparative Law 2017 vol. 1, pp.1-19
- Implementation of the Constitution of Kenya by County Governments: The Significance of Public Participation in PLO Lumumba, Morris K Mbondenyi and Tom Kabau (eds), Devolution in Kenya: A Commentary ( LawAfrica, Nairobi, 2016) 207-230.
- Enhancing mobility in the EAC: Free movement of workers” Paper presented at the Conference on Comparative Perspectives between the European Union and the East African Community held at Kenyatta University School of Law in February 2016.
- Presentation of a paper titled “Enhancing mobility: Free movement of workers” at the Conference on Comparative Perspectives between the European Union and the East African Community held at Kenyatta University School of Law.
- A Legal Perspective of Carbon Rights and Benefit Sharing under REDD+: A Conceptual Framework and Examples from Cambodia and Kenya. Carbon and Climate Law Review, Volume 9 (2015), Issue 2, Pages 143-155.
- The Elements of Benefit-sharing for REDD+ in Kenya: A Legal Perspective. Carbon and Climate Law Review, Volume 9 (2015), Issue 4, Pages 283-297.
- What is wrong about supranational laws? The sources of East African Community law in light of the EU’s experience, 75 Heidelberg Journal of International Law – Zeitschrift für ausländisches öffentliches Recht und Völkerrecht 3/2015, pp. 579-617
- Der Kernbestand der Rechte eines Unionbürgers in der neueren Rechtsprechung des EuGH – Potential und Grenzen des Konzepts, Bayerische Verwaltungsblätter (BayVBl.) 2015, pp. 361-366
|Year||Abstract/Paper/Book Chapter Title
|2014||Promomoting Free Trade||Lambert Academic Publishers, Saarbrücken (2014) (Textbook) 2||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2014||Reflections on the Debate between Trade and Environment,||Xlibris Publications, Bloomington, Indiana (2014).||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2013||Training Africa’s Youth in Waste Management and Climate Change||Woeli Publications, Accra (Training Manual)||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2012||Don’t Kill Us Slowly: The Cry of Residents of Mining Communities Suffering from Negative Effects of Mining||(Toolkit for Community Led Advocacy), STAR-Ghana (2012).||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2011||Promoting Women’s Activism in Environmental Governance||Chapter in book."Promoting Women’s Activism in Environmental Governance Perspectives from Africa”, available in Ecofeminism, UN Women, Santo Domingo (2011)"||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2010||The Role of African Regional Mechanisms in Controlling Toxic Waste Trade||United Nations University-Institute for Natural Resources in Africa, Woeli Publications, Accra (2010||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|United Nations University-Institute for Natural Resources in Africa, Woeli Publications, Accra (2010)||Dr. Yvone Idun|
|2010||A Commentary of The Pre-Trial Chamber II Decision (Authorizing the ICC Prosecutor to Carry out Investigations In Kenya) as It Relates To The Truth, Justice And Reconciliation Process In Kenya||International Criminal Court Students Network, ICCSN.||Nelly Kamunde|
|2010||Drawing the Borderlines: Truth, Justice & Reconciliation Mechanisms/Amnesties and the International Criminal Court.||Published as a Monograph by LAP Publishing Company||Nelly Kamunde|
|2010||A Jurisprudential Analysis of Law, Morality, and Genocide||The Kenya Law Journal||Nelly Kamunde|
|2010||The Crime of Illicit Enrichment Under International Anti-Corruption Legal Regime||The Kenya Law Journal.||Nelly Kamunde|
|UNESCO, Dakar (2010).||Dr. Yvone Idun|
|2009||The Role of UNU-INRA in Promoting Climate Change Adaptation Networks”, available in Higher Education for Climate and Ecosystems Change Adaptation: Africa The United Nations University, Tokyo (2009)||Chapter in book "The Role of UNU-INRA in Promoting Climate Change Adaptation Networks”, available in Higher Education for Climate and Ecosystems Change Adaptation: Africa The United Nations University, Tokyo (2009)"||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2009||Chinese investment in Africa : legal "misengineering" and unequal returns on investments||Dissertation,University of Western Cape, South Africa||Caroline Kago|
|2009||A critique of Bilateral Investment Treaties between China and African States: Legal mis-engineering or unequal exchange?||TCH Working Paper||Caroline Kago|
|2008||Promoting Women and Youth Leadership in Solid Waste Management: Recommendations for a Project in Jordan’s Weidhard Refugee Camp||Articlesbase||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2008||Côte d’Ivoire’s Toxic Tragedy: Any Lessons for Africa?||African Future (Number 20, December 2008), Afrol News, SL, 34-36.||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2007||Institutional Autonomy and Academic Freedom in African Universities||UNU-ILI Newsletter||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2005||General Legal Challenges in the Safe Injection and Safe Disposal of Hazardous Waste||BCRC-Pretoria (2005). (Based on paper presented at the Workshop of the Basel Regional Centre-Pretoria on Injection Safety and Healthcare Waste Management, Pretoria||Dr. Yvonne Idun|
|2005||“Process of Amendment/Revision of Medical Waste Policies in South Africa”, BCRC-Pretoria (2005)||. (Based on paper presented at the Basel Regional Centre Pretoria’s Workshop on Injection Safety and Healthcare Waste Management, Pretoria, March 2005)||Dr. Yvonne Idun|